Meet Bridget Brennan: The Leading Authority on Women Consumers and World-Class Speaker
Bridget Brennan is the most sought-after speaker on women consumers.
Bridget at a Glance
- CEO Female Factor Corp.
- Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (Crown Business)
- Winning Her Business: How to Transform the Customer Experience for the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (HarperCollins Leadership)
- Contributing Writer:
- Advisory Board Member:
- Vikings Women, Minnesota Vikings National Football League Team
- Keynote Speaker:
- Brennan has presented to audiences on nearly every continent
- Guest Lecturer:
- The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- The University of Notre Dame Mendoza School of Business
- University of Massachusetts/Amherst
Bridget Brennan is the CEO of the strategic consultancy, Female Factor, and author of the groundbreaking books, Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World's Most Powerful Consumers (Crown Business) and Winning Her Business: How to Transform the Customer Experience for the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (HarperCollins Leadership, 2019). She is the world’s most sought-after speaker on engaging women as customers and decision-makers. She addresses audiences all over the world, from her home base in the U.S. to Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Why She Buys was called “essential reading” by The Wall Street Journal, “required reading for anyone burdened with a Y chromosome” by Fortune Small Business and was named a “Top 10 Marketing Book” by MediaTrust. Her newest book, Winning Her Business, became an instant 800 CEO READ/Porchlight Books bestseller upon its release in 2019. Brennan is a contributing writer on marketing to women for Forbes.com. She is a member of the National Speakers Association and the Economic Club of Chicago.
Brennan has served as an instructor at Northwestern University's Medill School graduate program in Integrated Marketing Communications, a guest lecturer at the Kellogg School of Management (one of the top-ranked business schools in the world) as well as many other universities. A graduate of Texas A&M University, Brennan is based in Chicago.
Bridget is an Award-Winning Executive
- Named a “Woman to Watch in Retail Disruption” by Remodista
- 100 Women of Influence by TCW Magazine
- Vikings Women 100
- “Top Rated Speaker” at dozens of events worldwide.