Meet Bridget Brennan: The Leading Authority on Women Consumers and World-Class Speaker
Bridget Brennan is the most sought-after speaker on women consumers.
Bridget at a Glance
- CEO Female Factor Corp.
- Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (Crown Business)
- Winning Her Business: How to Transform the Customer Experience for the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (HarperCollins Leadership)
- Contributing Writer:
- Advisory Board Member:
- Vikings Women, Minnesota Vikings National Football League Team
- Keynote Speaker:
- Brennan has presented to audiences on nearly every continent
- Guest Lecturer:
- The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- The University of Notre Dame Mendoza School of Business
- University of Massachusetts/Amherst
Bridget Brennan is CEO of the strategic consultancy, Female Factor, and author of the groundbreaking books, Why She Buys: The New Strategy for Reaching the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (Crown Business) and Winning Her Business: How to Transform the Customer Experience for the World’s Most Powerful Consumers (HarperCollins Leadership, 2019). She is the world’s most sought-after speaker on engaging women as customers and decision makers. She addresses audiences all over the world and has spoken on nearly every continent.
Why She Buys was called “essential reading” by The Wall Street Journal, “required reading for anyone burdened with a Y chromosome” by Fortune Small Business and named a “Top 10 Marketing Book” by MediaTrust. Her newest book, Winning Her Business, was nominated for 2019 Business Book of the Year by Porchlight, and named a “2019 Best New Customer Experience Book” by Book Authority. Brennan is a contributing writer on marketing to women for Forbes.com and was named a “Woman to Watch in Retail Disruption” by the Remodista think tank. She serves on the Vikings Women Advisory Board of the Minnesota Vikings NFL team, and is a member of the National Speakers Association, the Network of Executive Women and the Economic Club of Chicago.
Brennan has served as an instructor at Northwestern University’s Medill School graduate program in Integrated Marketing Communications, and as a guest lecturer at many universities and business schools, including the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and the University of Notre Dame. A graduate of Texas A&M University, Brennan is based in Chicago.
Bridget is an Award-Winning Executive
- Named a “Woman to Watch in Retail Disruption” by Remodista
- 100 Women of Influence by TCW Magazine
- Vikings Women 100
- “Top Rated Speaker” at dozens of events worldwide.