A World-Class Speaker
Bridget’s keynote programs are legendary.
Let her take the stage – or screen – and unleash her game-changing insights and inclusive approach to marketing and sales leadership. If she can’t generate learning and excitement for your audience, no one can. Bridget is also a highly sought-after speaker for executive briefings and board level presentations. Her work is cross-cultural; she has spoken to audiences on nearly every continent, and her books are available in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Korean.
In addition to keynote programs, Bridget is a sought-after speaker for activities including panel moderation, author Q&A sessions and pre-recorded seminars.
"If you're looking for a corporate speaker who can raise your awareness, entertain, and capture the attention of a demanding, co-ed audience, then look no further than Bridget Brennan. She delivers the goods and leaves the audience in agreement with her message."
"I invited Bridget to one of my European Senior Leadership Team Meetings in order to raise awareness on “the most powerful consumer” and on “the female factor,” and she had a tremendous impact. Both the content and the delivery were just outstanding, and a call to action."
"Bridget's presentation to the global golf industry was a home run! She was able to connect in a unique way with our largely male audience, allowing them to better understand the power and trends within the women's demographic, and how to translate those into action."
- PGA of America
"Simply brilliant. Bridget's message is compelling and engaging, and full of important information. She leaves a lasting impression."
From stadium-sized crowds to executive boardrooms to virtual events, Female Factor CEO and Why She Buys and Winning Her Business author Bridget Brennan educates audiences on how to better engage women as customers and decision-makers. Thought provoking and insightful, Brennan gives actionable strategies on topics ranging from marketing strategy and sales practices to retail environments and customer-experience design. Her insights are applicable to a wide variety of industries, including both consumer and business-to-business environments.
Let us curate an experience that's right for you.
Below is a representative list of Bridget’s most popular keynote programs. We are happy to work with professional speakers bureaus and meeting planners to tailor a program specifically for your group.
New Virtual Keynote Programs For The COVID-19 Era
- Winning Her Business in a Post-Pandemic World: Thriving and Adapting to New Customer Behaviors
- The Female Factor: How Women’s Economic Power is Transforming the Consumer Marketplace
- Rethinking Mentorship and Networking: New Strategies for Relationship Building in 2021 and Beyond
Classic Keynote Programs
Click keynote titles for more detailed descriptions
Bridget's Keynote Programs are Ideal for:
- Consumer Businesses and Brands
- Sales Organizations and Presidents’ Clubs
- Marketing Teams and Marketing Conferences
- Service Businesses
- Small and Independent Businesses
- Executive Leadership Teams and Retreats
- Business-to-Business Firms
- Innovation Events
- Board-level Executive Programs
- Consumer Healthcare Businesses
- Sports Brands and Businesses
- Automotive Brands and Businesses
- Financial Services, including Insurance
- Diversity and Inclusion Events
- International Conferences
- Women’s Leadership Events
- International Women’s Day Events
- Women’s History Month Events
Let author, speaker and consultant Bridget Brennan help your business grow with the world’s most powerful consumer market. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you with a dynamic keynote program, virtual event, innovation workshop, consulting project or media inquiry.
Female Factor Corp.
444 N. Michigan Ave. Suite #1200
Chicago, IL 60611 USA