Strategic Marketing To Women
Your unique marketing challenges are our priority. Let us help you:
- Develop strategies that differentiate your brand and customer experience across consumer touch points
- Heighten your customers’ emotional engagement
- Optimize your brand “voice” for maximum relevancy
- Map the contemporary consumer journey for your brand, product or service
- Create inclusive marketing-to-women strategies that elevate the experience for men, too
Sales & Customer-Experience Optimization
Are your customer-facing teams connecting with women buyers as effectively as they could be? We can help with programs addressing topics such as:
- Inclusive communication techniques
- Relationship strategies that drive referrals and repeat business
- Strategies for moving from transactional to holistic engagement
- Common mistakes and "watchouts" to avoid
- The Four Motivators® Framework for customer relationship building
Women’s Market Research
Our research programs bring you game-changing insights on the world’s most powerful consumers:
- Qualitative Research: Our Women’s Forums and Roundtables offer an engaging and effective twist on sterile research techniques.
- Ethnographic Research: Detailed studies consisting of in-store, in-home, in-office or in-car research.
- Qualitative Concept Testing: Programs that give you valuable feedback from women on the appeal of your potential new product, service or sales environment.
- Optimizing Quantitative Research Design: We’ll analyze your existing research designs to ensure that your approach and language resonate with modern women
- Quantitative Research: Creation and execution of quantitative research programs.
Innovation Labs & Workshops
An immersive day of learning for your team on topics such as modern female culture, life stage behaviors and consumer trends. Topics include:
- State of the Women’s Market: Insights and Opportunities
- Top Trends Driving Women Consumers
- The Four Motivators® Framework for Customer Engagement
- Winning the Last Three Feet of the Sale
- Bringing it All Together: Applying Women’s Insights to Your Specific Business Challenges