Founded by Bridget Brennan, Female Factor is a strategic consulting firm that helps businesses grow by engaging women as customers, clients and decision makers.
Strategic Marketing To Women
Your unique marketing challenges are our priority. Let us help you:
- Develop strategies that differentiate your brand and customer experience across consumer touch points
- Heighten your customers’ emotional engagement
- Optimize your brand “voice” for maximum relevancy
- Map the contemporary consumer journey for your brand, product or service
- Create inclusive marketing-to-women strategies that elevate the experience for men, too
Sales & Customer-Experience Optimization
Are your customer-facing teams connecting with women buyers as effectively as they could be? We can help with programs addressing topics such as:
- Inclusive communication techniques
- Relationship strategies that drive referrals and repeat business
- Strategies for moving from transactional to holistic engagement
- Common mistakes and "watchouts" to avoid
- The Four Motivators® Framework for customer relationship building
Women’s Market Research
Our research programs bring you game-changing insights on the world’s most powerful consumers:
- Qualitative Research: Our Women’s Forums and Roundtables offer an engaging and effective twist on sterile research techniques.
- Ethnographic Research: Detailed studies consisting of in-store, in-home, in-office or in-car research.
- Qualitative Concept Testing: Programs that give you valuable feedback from women on the appeal of your potential new product, service or sales environment.
- Optimizing Quantitative Research Design: We’ll analyze your existing research designs to ensure that your approach and language resonate with modern women
- Quantitative Research: Creation and execution of quantitative research programs.
Innovation Labs & Workshops
An immersive day of learning for your team on topics such as modern female culture, life stage behaviors and consumer trends. Topics include:
- State of the Women’s Market: Insights and Opportunities
- Top Trends Driving Women Consumers
- The Four Motivators® Framework for Customer Engagement
- Winning the Last Three Feet of the Sale
- Bringing it All Together: Applying Women’s Insights to Your Specific Business Challenges
- Phone: +1-312-883-8988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Female Factor Corp. 444 N. Michigan Ave. Suite #1200, Chicago, IL 60611 USA